testing

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
high finish mate, you should pose a sec longer :D My swing doesnt really lend itself to a natural hold at the top it feels manufactured if I try to hold it.

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
The more I see it the more I like it! You're getting through it well enough, you're arc is wide yet quite flat and the takeaway is pretty rapid. The transition is good and it sounds as though it certainly delivers cleanly.

The only thing if I was splitting hairs is that you look just a tad off-balance.

I personally would be very happy with it FWIW

..this from a bloke that has only just realised one uses the stick to hit the ball and not the ball to hit the stick :D

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Less of the old buggar, I might be getting on a bit but I can still hit a mean ball. I'm up early this morning waiting to watch the golf, coming on at 9am.

Come on Damien, show Tiger that ur not just an also ran.

I sent Damien an email last night and got a reply.

time_vans

Head Pro
Visit site
as i am a total novice i dont feel i should really be passing comment on someone elses swing so if i am talking rubbish let me know!!!!
it looks nice and smooth to me but is your left leg a bit 'active 'on the downswing and during impact? i took it that i should brace my left leg to swing against and gain a bit more power but hey..what do i know!