Taylormade sim udi 2 iron?

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
Anyone play With or hit a sim udi 2 iron ?if so how do they get on with it ?thinking about one to use off the tee on windy days as my home course is a links so want somthing that gives me a low ball flight and rolls out .

SimonC

Head Pro
Visit site
Anyone play With or hit a sim udi 2 iron ?if so how do they get on with it ?thinking about one to use off the tee on windy days as my home course is a links so want somthing that gives me a low ball flight and rolls out .

I had one for a short while but the head cracked along the top line so I sent it back to Taylormade & they exchanged it with the new P790 UDI which I much prefer the look of.

As for the SIM UDI it was a very good club for the ball flight you are after although it did launch higher than my P790 does. The SIM is fairly forgiving for the type of club it it but for me the P790 does what I wanted the 2 iron to do but better with the added bonus of it looking miles better.

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
I had one for a short while but the head cracked along the top line so I sent it back to Taylormade & they exchanged it with the new P790 UDI which I much prefer the look of.

As for the SIM UDI it was a very good club for the ball flight you are after although it did launch higher than my P790 does. The SIM is fairly forgiving for the type of club it it but for me the P790 does what I wanted the 2 iron to do but better with the added bonus of it looking miles better.
Perfect reply thank you

D

Deleted member 23270

As above, worth checking it is the right driving iron for you. I've got a Ping G410 crossover and a Mizuno FliHi. The Ping has a much higher flight, the Mizzy gets much more rollout so probably better for a links course.