Taylormade opportunity

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Think my reply is lost somewhere out in cyberspace.

Did anyone even get an acknowledgement?

Mate,

Don't think you get a acknowledgement e mail, as they would have to send shed loads of them out. It's normally only the lucky chosen ones who get told they have been picked.

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mate,

Don't think you get a acknowledgement e mail, as they would have to send shed loads of them out. It's normally only the lucky chosen ones who get told they have been picked.

Dear (username)

Thanks for your interest in our (brand) opportunity, but the way you play golf, we'd rather not let you loose with a fitter.

Regards

I always get a response like this... does no-one else!?

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dear (username)

Thanks for your interest in our (brand) opportunity, but the way you play golf, we'd rather not let you loose with a fitter.

Regards

I always get a response like this... does no-one else!?

You know my golf game to well mate 😁

woody69

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was one of the lucky two. I still can't quite believe it! Had to email Jake back asking if it was for real and not some sick joke. Can't wait!

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was one of the lucky two. I still can't quite believe it! Had to email Jake back asking if it was for real and not some sick joke. Can't wait!

I was lucky enough to be picked for the Titleist 718 irons fitting, you will have a great time, enjoy it and play well with the clubs. :thup:

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've embarrassed myself there, but I appreciate feedback.

Haha! You haven't embarrassed yourself at all. I think saying "jealous" when meaning "envious" must be one of the most common misuses. So common in fact, that in ordinary usage, jealous probably does now mean the same thing.

The phrase "well jel" for example, should actually be "well env", but that doesn't have quite the same ring to it.