Taylormade ATV Wedges

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Look good, with quite broad flanges, so if you like a decent amount of bounce, should work well. Good KBS Tour shafts.

Not crazy on the graphics, but you don't see those at address.

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
I like the look of them but not convinced about the one-size-fits-all bounces.

I'm looking at a lob wedge with a small amount of bounce, 56 degree with big bounce for the sand then a medium bounce 52.

Finding it difficult to find a matching set I like the look of with the above specs.

Chopper007

Hacker
Visit site
I have three of them, 50 , 54 and 60. I have used Wilson Staff TW9 and Vokeys befor and just prefer these. The 60 is particular great out of bunkers and for flop shots. Shaft is quite good too. Bought the 60 first and then went and got the other two. 50 great for chip and runs, bounce alters depending on shots.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I like the look of them but not convinced about the one-size-fits-all bounces.

I'm looking at a lob wedge with a small amount of bounce, 56 degree with big bounce for the sand then a medium bounce 52.

Finding it difficult to find a matching set I like the look of with the above specs.

Vokey? i tried the ATV and didnt like them, i cant tell you a legitimate reason why being a chomper, however the vokeys i have are:

52-08
56-11
60-04

are they the kind of numbers you are looking for? mine are last years spin milled models

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Vokey? i tried the ATV and didnt like them, i cant tell you a legitimate reason why being a chomper, however the vokeys i have are:

52-08
56-11
60-04

are they the kind of numbers you are looking for? mine are last years spin milled models

Yep- that's the kinda thing I'm looking for!!

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Not keen on anything about them - looks, shape, suitability to my game (or brand, but that shouldn't be a consideration).

Wedges aren't clubs that should involve a compromise - and these are compromises rather than true multi-purpose (imo!).

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Tried a 52 degree briefly as part of my fitting on Saturday but didn't really like it. Wasn't fussed on the shape of the head and couldn't get comfy with it at address. The feel was nice but it didn't suit my eye and feel me with confidence

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
nice straight leading edge for me.

The marketing stuff I'm unsure of as it doesnt feel any different to the vokeys or Mizzie MPT-11 imo