Taylor Made Golf Men's Rescue 2011

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Hi all I am about to purchase the above hybrid and was just wondering if anyone has any views on the club good or bad?

I hit a few balls on the range with it today and loved it but its not quite the same as on the course.

Im also stuck with what version to buy the 2,3 or 4 but im thinking the 3

Any help would be appreciated

Hcp is 24 if it helps

Thanks

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
2,3, or 4 will depend on rest of bag? Are you looking to use instead of 3 iron?
Also bear in mind the adjustabiity
Did you like the White head bit strange really I love iron the driver but I'm not keen on the hybrid.

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Well I have 5-SW so I thought the 3 being in the middle would be the best decision. Im not very good with long irons but can hit hybrids better than any other club. The white head does'nt really bother me too much if the ball goes straight and long :)

DaveM

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have the 3 hybrid 2011. One thing to bear in mine if you look at the sole you will see that the weight is not at the back of the club. This gives a more forward CG. So you can shape the ball. But this will also make it harder to hit down the line. Than a club with the weight at the back of the club. Nice club goes along way.

T

thecraw

I bought the 18 degree #2 from stevek1969 and I love it. I wanted the Aldila Rip shaft and it works a treat for me. The ONLY hybrid that I've ever owned that doesn't balloon on me.

Due to the success of the hybrid I'm about to order the R11 14 degree 3 wood also with the Rip shaft.