Tall Golfer Problems

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Im 6'3" and long in the leg!

I find Adidas trousers to be the best fit for me! I got a couple of pairs over a year ago that are still gret now, light, breathable and hard wearing! Plus - they look very tidy!

NoLayingUp

Visit site
Im 6'3" and long in the leg!

I find Adidas trousers to be the best fit for me! I got a couple of pairs over a year ago that are still gret now, light, breathable and hard wearing! Plus - they look very tidy!

Adidas trousers are 34" leg length in their longest offering. Unfortunately too short, massively agree ref looks though, material feels fantastic!

big_matt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I managed to grab a pair off eBay last year, the one and only pair I own that actually fit and are brilliant for comfort. The only issue is they’re practically white and starting to show the scars around the bottom where muddy shoes stains just won’t come out anymore. I haven’t been able to find any since

They are still on the website in 36 inseam. Depends what colour you want. I got navy ones a month ago in 36/36 but they currently still have dark grey:

https://www.underarmour.co.uk/en-gb...trousers/1331186.html?dwvar_1331186_color=001

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
Under Armour are usually available on Amazon and eBay in 36" length.....just have to search a bit.

Footjoy chinos in 36" length are fantastic and sometimes available on FJ website.

Otherwise, as someone mentioned above, Next have a wide range of trousers and chinos in 36" length.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Under armour golf trousers come in 36 long on the underarmour website in a few different colours.

My lad is 6'6", we buy direct from the under armour site, or on ebay if they are available. The Next slim fit chinos and Gap slim fit chinos also come in 36 leg length, I have them in 34, and they are decent wear for the price.

NoLayingUp

Visit site
Under Armour are usually available on Amazon and eBay in 36" length.....just have to search a bit.

Footjoy chinos in 36" length are fantastic and sometimes available on FJ website.

Otherwise, as someone mentioned above, Next have a wide range of trousers and chinos in 36" length.

Solid advice, it’s difficult to find items but I suppose looking in the right places at the right time will yield results.

Can’t understand for the life of me why they’re not more readily available though, a lot of the youth these days are tall and slim, it’s a big market missed IMO

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
Solid advice, it’s difficult to find items but I suppose looking in the right places at the right time will yield results.

Can’t understand for the life of me why they’re not more readily available though, a lot of the youth these days are tall and slim, it’s a big market missed IMO

US market is much better for tall clothing. Takes a bit of searching but you can often find stuff from Amazon US on their UK site......often with free delivery and they are pretty quick too, delivery in around 7 days. I'll look for tops and polos using "L Tall" or "L Long" in the search box.

ASOS great for casual tall clothing as they have a whole section dedicated to it!

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Tall people problems! I wonder how John Thompson feels. The guy's huge - I even think if he went on his knees he'd be taller than me! :ROFLMAO:
Friend of mine is 6'5" and he shops a lot on the internet, mind you he's got a 28" waist 35" leg!

NoLayingUp

Visit site
Jigger!? He’s 6”9 I think, he plays near to my neck of the woods as well. Never heard anyone say a bad word about the bloke.

I imagine most people meeting him these days would be asking how good the hole in one on 16 at Royal St.George’s felt. I’d be more inclined to ask where he gets his trousers haha!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Jigger!? He’s 6”9 I think, he plays near to my neck of the woods as well. Never heard anyone say a bad word about the bloke.

I imagine most people meeting him these days would be asking how good the hole in one on 16 at Royal St.George’s felt. I’d be more inclined to ask where he gets his trousers haha!
In the interview with him they suggested he used to play a different sport and had to give it up, but I missed the beginning so didn't know what it was. Do you know?

NoLayingUp

Visit site

bernix

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Alberto has trousers for tall golfers, i am 6'4 and wear size 102 or 106. try size 98 to 108 depending on your belly size :)

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Having have worked in fashion (commodity really) for the last decade and some I would recommend to check for unfinished and get them altered.

Not a lot of people sell 36’’ as there is hardly any market for it. 38’’ or unfinished are your search terms.

Not sure about golf brands, but M&S got mentioned before, and then there are a few similar office clothing suppliers to that.

Myself I don’t like wearing chinos for any kind of long hikes, I actually wear golf trousers in the office. Especially at current temperatures.