takeaway hand question

Callawayplayer85

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hello need a little help on the takeaway with my hands ,i use the interlocking grip,i setup clubface square,hips,shoulders and feet paralell to the target,now regarding my takeaway of the club i am a right handed golfer i start with left hand first on club with the right hand on top covering the knuckles,now i need to know is which hand is the leading hand which activates the takeaway.

Callawayplayer85

Medal Winner
Visit site
Thank you so much this may explain why i am slicing and getting no power in my shots. got any videos or something on how to properly use the shoulders to activate the takeaway.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Hello need a little help on the takeaway with my hands ,i use the interlocking grip,i setup clubface square,hips,shoulders and feet paralell to the target,now regarding my takeaway of the club i am a right handed golfer i start with left hand first on club with the right hand on top covering the knuckles,now i need to know is which hand is the leading hand which activates the takeaway.

Think you are overthinking all of this. Get the high flight/loss of distance fault in your other post sorted as this seems to be causing a lot of issues. Once you do I think things will slot into place and seem a lot simpler