Swingyde

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anyone ever use one of these Swingyde things and if so are they any good? I'm thinking of trying one. Ta.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have one, I might even consider selling it. :)

Essentially, once to attach it correctly to the grip/shaft of the club, when you set the wrists it then rests on your right wrist.
Depending on how you adjust it, you can "force" yourself to get the club on a good angle (at the ball, inside the ball, whatever you want).

When you swing down and through, it then comes to rest again on the wrist once more.

It's quite clever. I bought it because I didn't believe how flat I was setting the club.

Once you get used to setting it as you want it then becomes second nature to cock your wrsits and have the butt end pointing wherever you choose. With my driver, I expect to see the butt end at the ball (flattest swing).....like this

Driverplanesrange.jpg

It certainly worked for me, I feel. There are other uses too.

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have one, I might even consider selling it. :)

Essentially, once to attach it correctly to the grip/shaft of the club, when you set the wrists it then rests on your right wrist.
Depending on how you adjust it, you can "force" yourself to get the club on a good angle (at the ball, inside the ball, whatever you want).

When you swing down and through, it then comes to rest again on the wrist once more.

It's quite clever. I bought it because I didn't believe how flat I was setting the club.

Once you get used to setting it as you want it then becomes second nature to cock your wrsits and have the butt end pointing wherever you choose. With my driver, I expect to see the butt end at the ball (flattest swing).....like this

Driverplanesrange.jpg

It certainly worked for me, I feel. There are other uses too.
How much would you want for it RG?

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
If I can find all the bits, I'll send it to you. If you want to keep it, you can post me a fiver or a cheap glove or something.
Let me find it first! (not seen in a while!!)