Sunice Gore-Tex Waterproofs

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
My large is a very comfortable fit that allows for plenty of layering. The tricky thing is always going to be how much you fill the top in the first place.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
My large is a very comfortable fit that allows for plenty of layering. The tricky thing is always going to be how much you fill the top in the first place.

The one I'm looking at is a 'Paclite' so it's not going to be the thickest jacket for winter use, hence the side question about layering underneath.

If a large will allow me to add a layer or two underneath, without being restricted when I swing then I'll go large. Other wise I'll go up one to XL :D

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Foremost supply them, so you could enquire about where the nearest outlet (Po Shop) that is likely to have one to try is located.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Foremost supply them, so you could enquire about where the nearest outlet (Po Shop) that is likely to have one to try is located.

Could be an option.

Spoken to a very helpful chap at Clubhouse Golf who has suggested moving up a size.

I'll give Foremost a bell and see what they come back with.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Please hold the line caller.

I'm sure there's a ban button around here somewhere :D

Please dont ban me, I might miss the follow up "my new waterproofs dont fit me thread" ;)

Apologies mate youre getting my frustration of being at the pc not at Woburn lol, hope they didnt get too wet on the back 9 this pm

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sorry Gaz, some of us have work to do 😉.
Karumba are the troos I have. Been brilliant.

I have 32/32 trousers and M jacket. All fit nicely as I always have layers on underneath.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
A very big thank you to all who contributed to this thread.

New waterproof's ordered :cheers:

Does seem to be an 'interesting' time of the year to be acquiring waterproofs! Though the sound of the rain on the windows might suggest it's the perfect time!! :rolleyes:

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Does seem to be an 'interesting' time of the year to be acquiring waterproofs! Though the sound of the rain on the windows might suggest it's the perfect time!! :rolleyes:

Or you could say I'm after a bargain as places sell waterproof/winter gear cheaper as we move into 'spring'?

Having said that, the weather really is mince at the minute :mad: