Summer Transfer Window

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

Since the end of the season, United have been linked with over sixty players! Bonkers mental.
I find the transfer windows very exciting, it gives me renewed hope.
We need a few new players, so we have to make a few spaces available first.
Hopefully, but doubtfully, we'll sack off some dead wood, such as Lukaku, Sanchez, Young, Matic, Smalling, Jones, Darmian and, possibly most importantly, Ed Woodward.
OGS is looking long term and hoping to bring young English talent in, but everyone knows this and silly prices are being quoted.
I'd like to see De Ligt, Wan Biss, Joao Felix and Bruno Fernandes ............... I don't think I will though.
Also another striker, although I'm not sure who, and he'd be back up to Rashford.
Hopefully we won't need another 'keeper!

I have no issue with the signing of Daniel James as a squad player.

That’s a lot of money there for those 4 players - prob close to £300 mil - lot of talk about Felix , looks very good in Portugal. Fernandes was going to City but deal fell through.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
That’s a lot of money there for those 4 players - prob close to £300 mil - lot of talk about Felix , looks very good in Portugal. Fernandes was going to City but deal fell through.

Aye, an awful lot of money.
But if we get rid of those I mentioned it'll only be a nett spend of £295 million. :eek:

D

Deleted member 1740

Aye, an awful lot of money.
But if we get rid of those I mentioned it'll only be a nett spend of £295 million. :eek:

If you think you'll get £5m for that lot you need medical help😁😁

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Since the end of the season, United have been linked with over sixty players! Bonkers mental.
I find the transfer windows very exciting, it gives me renewed hope.

Which is what I said at the beginning. 99% of these rumours are only there to fill TV and newspapers and there's zero truth in them. It's ridiculous the hype that goes around at this quiet time. Great if a club has or is about to sign a player, especially a world class one and by all means report that and let the fans enjoy the news but otherwise it's just a constant merry-go-round of the same names going to United, or Liverpool, or City etc etc.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
West Ham busy so far

2 keepers in to replace Adrian (cheaper wages than Adrian combined) allows a youth keeper to go on loan

Pablo Fornals signed 24 million from Villareal . Attacking midfielder . Don’t know much about him tbh but trust MP

Rumoured that we will be in again for Gomez as our main striker

Exciting times