Strange Membership Structure

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I think you should join just so you can have a weekly debate on whether it is a links or not
������

Testing conditions when the wind comes off the Thames 😜😂

Craggles89

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Surely the question has to be "what will happen when you extend? What is your price structure going to be" and see what they say and whether you can "protect" your subs by signing up now

I agree thats a very good point, as there was no mention regarding the future. They were more interested in pushing the reduced joining fee to get people to sign up right away.

Craggles89

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Testing conditions when the wind comes off the Thames 😜😂

Same thought I had, not the best name I think they have chosen, especially seeing as though the logo currently is IV (Ingrebourne Valley) the name of the site it is on :)

Sweep

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I guess they are working on the basis that the golf course needs a lot more set up investment and has higher running cost than the gym. They know that most gym users don't play golf and they have probably done their research and priced the gym competitively and know they won't get £80 for just gym. So in their view they are selling you golf and throwing in gym for free. They can't give you golf for £40.
As others have suggested, I would check on future golf fees once the full 18 is up and running and see if you can guarantee a price for signing on now.