Storm Deirdre

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well, how was it for you last night? We had sleet and rain driven by high winds and travel was not advisable so I cancelled my annual trip to Edinburgh for the lad's night out. This morning the course is covered in snow and frozen water so play is not advisable. I guess winter has arrived!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Nothing in Inversneck, quite sunny here this morning. It was a bit windy and rainy last night, but none of the Snow forecast arrived.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Drove over wood head pass to the Football yesterday ( Sheffield to Manchester) it was -1 and blowing a gale. Drove in a big Mazda CX-7 and you could feel the wind pushing the car all over. Came back from football at half time, it was freezing. Anyway driving back over wood head and it was worse. Got about 1/2 mile from the very top, the most exposed area. The road was blocked in both directions. We managed to U turn and re routed. You could see over towards wood head pass and there must have been a dozen emergency services vehicles. Just googled it and there was a head on crash. Two killed, car skidded. Not good.
Plus Tashyboy wapped over outside the emptyhad walking to car, proper knackered up me knee. ☹️

xreyuk

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Played in Southport yesterday. -1 and gusting to 50mph.

My partner played out of his skin and we had 33 points after 14 holes. Was a 14 hole comp so we won!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Played in Southport yesterday. -1 and gusting to 50mph.

My partner played out of his skin and we had 33 points after 14 holes. Was a 14 hole comp so we won!
watch out the know it alls will be along shortly to tell you can't play in those winds:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: