Stand bag that works on trolly

Marko77

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi, only place I've seen that is golfbuyitonline who have gone / are going out of business, I've not been able to find it elsewhere incl the motocaddy site else that looks like it would have done the job alright.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I lash my Ping Hoofer to a pull trolley - not elegant - but it works. I'd have thought you'd be able to mount any carry bag to a trolley.

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can anyone give recommendations of a stand bag that also works well on a trolly (it's a motocaddy s1 I use).

Thanks.

Motocaddy do A hybrid stand/cart bag.

I have this bag and the S3 lite, works for me but my next purchase will be a cart bag, not because I'm dissatisfied by it but simply because I want one. It is a good bag for the price.

Marko77

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, I contacted motocaddy about their hybrid bag but they confirmed it was discontinued and unlikely anyone would have any stock left. Going to take a stop by a couple of shops and see what I can see. Current bag sits ok at the bottom but barely reaches the mid support bitty. Was thinking about just getting a cart bag but do enjoy spells of carrying.

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, I contacted motocaddy about their hybrid bag but they confirmed it was discontinued and unlikely anyone would have any stock left. Going to take a stop by a couple of shops and see what I can see. Current bag sits ok at the bottom but barely reaches the mid support bitty. Was thinking about just getting a cart bag but do enjoy spells of carrying.

Mizuno have done a "hybrid" bag for quite a few years. Had many different names/incarnations but read the detailed description and if it says "lower bag bracket" then that's the one.

I've got the MP630 bag atm (previously had GTO) and it sits well on the GoKart - except when there are no trolleys allowed.:p Got mine dead cheap after googling the bag and someone had an end of line one tucked away.

Just looked it up - this is the one now http://golf.mizunoeurope.com/bags/aerolite-spr/

HTH

Astraeus

Head Pro
Visit site
I've had my Ping Hoofer (2013) on a cart today and it worked an absolute dream - the legs didn't interfere, the pockets were all accessible, it didn't look like toppling and the cart gripped it perfectly.