Stack and.................. Donald?

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Luke Donald practicing one of the S&T elements... trying to break himself of old school habits....
the sound is low so you gotta crank it up a bit....

[video=youtube;TEzFP7uyEPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEzFP7uyEPk[/video]

Last edited:
T

thecraw

Oh, Jesus.

Last few years it was Rose he was claiming used S+T now its world number 1!

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Oh, Jesus.

Last few years it was Rose he was claiming used S+T now its world number 1!

LOL.... do you actually know anything about the golf swing Crawford?.. maybe that's why you keep popping up in the S&T threads,... OMG!..... you ARE actually trying to learn something! :eek:

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
It would appear everyone uses stack and tilt, but to varying degrees and dependent on the YouTube clip you can find ;)

LOL, not quite but you will see less and less of the move over the right leg and the very flat shoulder turns....it even looks to me like Donald in that clip allows his right leg to straighten somewhat..... :whistle:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Think you are right, it looks like he was proving a point when he straightens his leg somewhat!

BogeyHole

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
LOL, not quite but you will see less and less of the move over the right leg and the very flat shoulder turns....it even looks to me like Donald in that clip allows his right leg to straighten somewhat..... :whistle:

There hasn't been anyone recommending 'move over the right leg' since 1973 and even then he admitted he was drunk and wrong.

The 'low left shoulder' has been around for years, and people have been calling it 'good golf' NOT 'the new massiah'.

All this stuff that S&T teaches about what is wrong about the old swing is basically talking about something that doesn't exist.

S&T is not a good golf swing

ELEMENTS of S&T can help make a GREAT golf swing.

A little of what you fancy does you good

As my old granny used to say.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Luke Donald practicing one of the S&T elements... trying to break himself of old school habits....

Don't think 'habits' is the correct word - 'faults' might be better.

And I believe other coaches call that 'maintaining the spine angle' - something not unique to S&T!

Having said that, I had saw his swing up VERY close for half a dozen holes last year (immediately after the Ryder Cup) and he did seem to stay over the left side significantly more than I thought he did from TV views of him.

Perhaps why his Drives are so short?!:whistle::ears:

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
don't think 'habits' is the correct word - 'faults' might be better.

And i believe other coaches call that 'maintaining the spine angle' - something not unique to s&t!

Having said that, i had saw his swing up very close for half a dozen holes last year (immediately after the ryder cup) and he did seem to stay over the left side significantly more than i thought he did from tv views of him.

Perhaps why his drives are so short?!:whistle::ears:

^
^
^
funny :D