Spurs set off *******

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Glad we are signing him, no disrespect but playing infront of 36,000 at WHL on vastly over-inflated wages is probably preferable to playing in front of 18,000 on a realistic wage.

You have a great owner in whelan and I reckon he will always see you alright.

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
Very true i think he was on 10 grand here and as for the fans or lack of them its always disapointing to see empty seats.

Good bit of business on our part really,as long as we stay in the Premier league ill be happy

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Got pop up blocker on, are we talking about Arsenal reject Palacio by any chance? The bloke Wenger recommended to Steve Bruce as being ok for Birmingham (when he was in charge there obviously), because he wasn't good enough for the gunners.

Why do you want him Jon?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Strangely Jon, I try to avoid watching Spurs, so no, I haven't. Twice a year is more than enough Spurs watching, and even then, I am watching the other team!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Yeah, but at least dropping the Woolich bit means we start the season top of the table. (the only time this year we will top it).

dangermouse

Assistant Pro
Visit site
hes a good player and arguably would be exactly the type of player that would improve the current arsenal team (as would diarra - another wenger let go!)

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Wenger had no choice over Diarra. At the time, he was 3rd/4th choice after fab, flamini, gilberto, and denilson. Had he fought for his place, he would have worked his way to no.2 spot pretty quickly, but he had no patience, and wanted to leave. Wenger had to let him go.

I wouldn't mention Palacios in the same breath.