Springs on its way

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Certainly feels like it but plenty of time for things to turn around.
Statistically more likely to have a white Easter than a white Xmas
We shall see...

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Swear the Beast from the East was the back-end of Feb wasn't it? Did it extend into March? All I remember is it being bloody miserable and absolutely freezing.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I thought it was February as some of us from the forum entered a team in the Porthcawl winter open and it was cancelled.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
My snow drops have been out for a while and the daffs are close to bloom in the sheltered areas of my garden.

Last few days have been very mild. 8-10 degrees most days.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Last few days have been nice. Left the Golf Club on Saturday night after a social about 11:30 and it was still 11 degrees. Hopefully it'll last.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Played yesterday and started with a base layer, thin polo shirt and a thin mid-layer. Was down to mid-layer and polo by the 9th and played the last five holes in shirt sleeves. Glorious. Hoping for more of the same as I'm off this Friday and playing all next weekend. The nights are nearly light enough for me to get to the club for at least an hour or practice and I'm definitely in the cup half full winter is nearly over category

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
Same as, stated off in 3 layers, soon down to 2 then played most of the back 9 in a t shirt. Playing this sat and Sunday and hoping for more of the same .

Bxm Foxy

Visit site
You're right the Beast from the East did start end of Feb. Here in South Devon we had snow on the 1st of March, then again on the 18th March. Rarer than rocking horse s**t.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I was in Tampa Bay in March last year when all that snow apparently arrived over here. Some of my friends didn't like me posting pictures of sunny beaches and green fairways at the time. Can't imagine why.

User20204

Visit site
I have two photos dated 6th March on my phone of full blown blizzard conditions by me but files are too large to upload.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
The beast hit last year just as we all went up to Turnberry. Snowed the night before and was flippin freezing when we played. Got away with it in Scotland but had to drive through a lot of snow on the way back down south.