Sportsbidder.co.uk

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
this is a site where the last bidder wins, each bid adds time to the clock. the cynic in me says you'll expect to have to buy a lot of credits to bid with before youll be a last bidder

Ross61

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Has anyone had any experience with this site? Some deals seem to good to be true, and I am a little skeptical.

I think it is like madbid where you buy credits and it costs you something like 50p to make a penny bid. So you can bid lots of time spending you credits and end up with nothing, unless you by some miracle win an auction.
They get their money, as say, an item goes for £15 they have received 1500 bids at 50p a pop, nice little earner of £750 smackeroonies. Then they can leagaly advertise some £150 item selling for £15.
Stay well clear if I was you.

Richuk123

Head Pro
Visit site
It's another form of Gambling...

You think you are getting a M1 for say, £20, BUT if each bid was a 1p increment with each bid costing 50p = Mega Bucks.

the sports version of MadBid......Sure, you "could" bag a massive bargain, but like any Gambling, huge risk attached.

mikejohnchapman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I tried it once and the experience is not good. You are basically trying to get the last bid in before the clock goes to zero. However, unlike eBay it keeps resetting so it's a total crapshoot to see if you get the last bid,

Felt pretty random rather than skillful to me.