F1
Boxing
Snooker
Darts

Will watch pretty much everything else and love watching the Olympics

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Horse racing - if it wasn't for gambling, it wouldn't be a sport imho.
F1 - I once listened to this all the way down to Southampton away on the radio, as my mate was into it. My god, I was bored.

Like lots of people went through a phase in the mid 80's when Tennis,darts and snooker was interesting, but no longer.

D

Deleted member 17920

Test match cricket.

Boxing.

Rugby.

Find all completely boring.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Basketball

Team A runs up the court and scores 2 points, Team B runs up the court and scores two points. Repeat ad infinitum with the proviso that 1 in 10 attacks will result in a basket being missed and 1 in 10 will result in 3 points instead of two and sometimes a bloke gets to throw the ball at the basket from several feet away unimpeded.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Basketball

Team A runs up the court and scores 2 points, Team B runs up the court and scores two points. Repeat ad infinitum with the proviso that 1 in 10 attacks will result in a basket being missed and 1 in 10 will result in 3 points instead of two and sometimes a bloke gets to throw the ball at the basket from several feet away unimpeded.

Ah yes, and you forgot that a score line of 110 v 106 is a thrashing.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Football just hate the way its gone and where its going.

Diving,cheating,feigning injury and how soft it has gone.

Bowls,snooker and hockey just bore me.

Love sport in general though and a great commentary helps.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Athletics, just a complete borefest.

F1 after they've got round the first corner, yawn.

American sports, all of them.

I'd say snooker but it's not a sport....

U

User62651

Horse racing is number one turn off, closely followed snooker, darts and Formula 1.

With each passing year my interest in tv sports generally lessens - is that normal?

Can watch some football (EPL and ECL) and golf, bit of American football and a little rugby union........beyond that I struggle to pay attention when sports are on and have a passing interest only in things like Wimbledon or Olympics, interested to know who's won what but don't want to watch it type of thing.

Best thing I saw in recent times was the last Winter Olympics snowboarding and ski cross - great stuff.

That leaves an awful lot of sports that leave me cold, too many to list.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Horse racing is number one turn off, closely followed snooker, darts and Formula 1.

With each passing year my interest in tv sports generally lessens - is that normal?

Can watch some football (EPL and ECL) and golf, bit of American football and a little rugby union........beyond that I struggle to pay attention when sports are on and have a passing interest only in things like Wimbledon or Olympics, interested to know who's won what but don't want to watch it type of thing.

Best thing I saw in recent times was the last Winter Olympics snowboarding and ski cross - great stuff.

That leaves an awful lot of sports that leave me cold, too many to list.

Possibly as you are saturated with it nowadays. When I was a lad it was relatively rare TV occurrence, now it's on 24 7 so that must lead to boredom with it eventually. That's probably why I love the Olympics so much in that it is relatively rare that I watch a lot of those sports. And it is the ultimate prize in those sports. Not so much the latest F1 race from whichever despot nation has paid them the most amount to stage the race there this week.

Tarkus1212

Challenge Tour Pro
www.johnogauntgolfclub.co.uk
Basketball
Baseball
F1
Cycling except for the short stuff at the Olympics, the Tour de France is a complete borefest
Motorcycle racing
Athletics
Gymnastics
Anything where you can get points for "artistic merit/interpretation" or "style" with the sole exception of ski jumping
Swimming

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Not a massive fan of any form of racing.

Generally enjoy sports where where the main stars are athletes.

Growing up I probably would have classed golf along lines of darts and snooker. Which are games for me. Ones that require great skill, but not fitness.

Golf has changed now (generally).

I enjoy the olympics, but can't say I've ever watched any other athletics.

Football, tennis and cricket were my staples growing up.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I was taken to a NAZ Car race in the USA once. After half an hour I lost the will to live and had to go to the bar for the rest of the evening.

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
F1 for me. Just don't get it at all. Also no interest whatsoever in rugby league or basketball. Other than that I enjoy most mainstream sports