Sports Direct Flash Golf Sale...

Fish

Banned
Visit site
why wouldn’t Nike, Adidas, Ashworth stuff not be quality? I tend to agree about the Dunlop stuff but this sale has every golf brand you could basically think off.

bunker mentality, some of the worst stuff I’ve ever worn.

As I said, when I've popped into a store the Adidas, Nike gear still looks wrong compared to what I see in AG or my pro shop, everything looks like seconds or snides to me irrelevant of the brand it's badged up as.

My BM tops are great, excellent quality, very comfortable & when washed correctly look and feel as good after dozens of wears.

Maybe smaller athletic fits wear better 😜😂😉

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I got the all white ones. Slightly different style than the ones your talking about (which were in my basket but I removed). Mine are the Encinitas Tours. They are so comfy. Really wish I’d bought more

Those will get some wear over winter. :rofl: I liked them too. proper pimp. :cool:

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Unfortunately I don't trust Sports Direct as every time I pop into a store it comes across as a jumble sale with a load of snide tat on display. Nothing looks quality, even some of the other so-called more quality brands don't look right to me.

I'm a self confessed brand snob, I love Galvin Green and Bunker Mentality and I was even happy with the quality of the Poulter gear, I justify it by the same means that I'm still wearing Stone Island, Lacoste, Armani, Boss clothes that I bought more than 20+ years ago, whereas anything less quality would have been bought 2,3,4 or 5 times more in that period of time.

I like a bargain but if it's not going to last how much of a bargain is it?

I'm a self confessed brand snob too

Honestly the stuff I bought (Adidas/Nike/Ashworth) is quality *... avoided Dunlop and the like

For the price I figured why not, it'll do for winter/practice and save the GG/Lindeberg etc stuff some wear & tear

* Not been through the wash yet though lol

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I stuck to the quality good when I bought.

Got an Adidas jacket which is £120 at American golf for £20, insane bargains.

Sports Direct just shifting stock, the Ashworth gear is all quality I bought over 10 polos

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I stuck to the quality good when I bought.

Got an Adidas jacket which is £120 at American golf for £20, insane bargains.

Sports Direct just shifting stock, the Ashworth gear is all quality I bought over 10 polos

Always has been quality gear

My aunt actually help start the company back in the day (well helped it break England) and my uncle was in charge of the factory that made a lot of the stuff

Used to always get ashworth tops for free when I started from last year

My dad has a 2001 Ryder cup wind proof top my uncle gave them to all us because he couldn't sell him after it was cancelled due to 9/11

Last edited:

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I only bought 2 items, a nike top and an Adidas base layer. Typically, the base layer is too big. Can I be bothered to pay the return shipping cost, when it only cost me £10?

Interestingly, I thought about simply buying a smaller size... went online and they're now up to £18!

D

Deleted member 21258

Thanks for the heads up, bought loads of Ashcroft stuff last week and for the money cant complain.

The sizing does seem to be on the large size as someone else said(I bought large), but still fits so happy.