Southwest KING OF KINGS

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I'm now up my eldest who's 4 keeps shouting out in her sleep. Must be having a bad dream. But she has now woken the youngest so down stairs with her. And left wife in bed for another hour or so. See you later

Hallsy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I slept on the sofa because of my coughing and didn't want to disturb the other half and at 1 am my 4 year old boy thought it would be fun to join me. Most uncomfortable night ever. But on a good note absolutely beautiful morning and not a cloud in the sky. BAcks killing me now though so walking around the house trying to loosen up

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Haha. Get the excuses in early chaps!!!!!

Have a good day. Well done PJ, if you pull this one off with the weather we have had you are going to have to do them all from now on!!!

Liqdaddymac

Head Pro
Visit site
Great day, great course, great company just a shame the great golf stayed at home!

Cheers for setting it all up PokerJoke.

ill defo go back and play Burnham & Berrow and it will be nice to have an idea of where to aim off tee!

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Had a great day at burnham and berrow sun was out and hardly a cloud in the sky. Also no wind to start.golf started off well but i doubled the 8th and 9th to got out in 44 +8. The course was playing long but not that hard but the wind got up the back 9 just enough to remind us the course was boss. Some of the par 4s were playing long and the back 9 pars 3s measured 189yards to pin into wind and the 17th par 3 was 221yards into the wind I had a 4 and a 3 on them but the doubles started to creep into my game and then smacked one OB followed a few 3 putts and I came back in +11 so +19 and not a good score but had a good time with the others and would do it again.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just got home after a great day on the links. Weather was brilliant, sunny with a slight breeze and not a patch of mud in sight. Thanks to pokerjoke for the excellent organisation, and to my two playing partners fish and simmb, great company. I will let pokerjoke announce the results, just wish I was available for the K of K final as I might have made the cut today. Went round in 78 but happy with that as it is the first time I have seen a golf course for five weeks. Roll on summer.

Last edited:

Hallsy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Great day, great course, great company just a shame the great golf stayed at home!

Cheers for setting it all up PokerJoke.

ill defo go back and play Burnham & Berrow and it will be nice to have an idea of where to aim off tee!
Joe thanks very much for today great company with both you and tony .Pokerjoke congratulations on the win but big thanks for all the organising ,Was great to meet you all. Really enjoyed the course and sun. Roll on next year if its going to be an annual event.

Last edited:

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi , home now , thanks to pokerjoke for arranging the meet and getting the weather right , nice sunny day , good course , not that wet if you think how much rain we have had , thanks to my playing partners , good company and it was nice to meet everyone , look forward to the next meet ............................EYG

rich1981

Club Champion
Visit site
Big thanks to PJ for organising such a great day, and along with Twire, for providing me with good company during the round. Even when my game fell to pieces you still kept me included! Ha.