**Southerness UPDATE PLEASE READ***

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
PS

Given that the clubhouse is closed not sure if they'll still be monitoring emails are not on a daily basis.

Hopefully everyone else is okay with that. I'll update when I get the refund.

Many thanks for the patience.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah I spent your tenner. ?

As soon as I get it back I'll post however since you appear to be desperate send me your details just now and I'll sub you your ten spot back today.

Was looking for an update you said you would give 5 days ago and silence since then.

You already have my details as I paid you directly via bank transfer ????

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Was looking for an update you said you would give 5 days ago and silence since then.

You already have my details as I paid you directly via bank transfer ????
Are you serious. All this over £10!?! He’s not going to skip the country and live it large off that is he. I also doubt that this is at the top of his to do list.

Seriously doubt any organisers of meets will think of having you along of you’re this much hard work.

D

Deleted member 17920

Are you serious. All this over £10!?! He’s not going to skip the country and live it large off that is he. I also doubt that this is at the top of his to do list.

Seriously doubt any organisers of meets will think of having you along of you’re this much hard work.
Good job I don’t chase you for money like this ????

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
No rush for deposit return, in light of our current circumstances i will double it and donate money to my local foodbank. North Ayrshire Foodbank, there need is far greater than mine. Cheers for the effort in arranging this outing

It'll be rearranged in the future Big Chopper ?

You may even find your golf clubs by then.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
*****BREAKING NEWS*****

I HAVE AN EMAIL FROM SOUTHERNESS SAYING THEY'RE PROCESSING THE REFUND TODAY.

HOPEFULLY IT DOESN'T IMPACT TOO GREATLY ON ANYONE IF IT DOESN'T CLEAR/HIT TODAY.

(PS - I'm night shift tonight so won't send refunds until tomorrow afternoon if I don't get it today)

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
*****BREAKING NEWS*****

I HAVE AN EMAIL FROM SOUTHERNESS SAYING THEY'RE PROCESSING THE REFUND TODAY.

HOPEFULLY IT DOESN'T IMPACT TOO GREATLY ON ANYONE IF IT DOESN'T CLEAR/HIT TODAY.

(PS - I'm night shift tonight so won't send refunds until tomorrow afternoon if I don't get it today)

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.

Don't leave it too long, Ger will want interest.