So what are you listening to at the moment?

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
There is a weekly Bill Simmons podcast called "The Rewatchables" where they review a film from the past - lots of clips, stories, back references etc.
Not got a direct link as I have it on subscription on iTunes but this week's is ...

PREDATOR

I mean, 92 minutes is not enough to do justice to the greatest action film of the 80s (even better than Die Hard). "I ain't got time to bleed"

RichA

Visit site
Reminds me of our wedding. Four drunk Irishmen who knew Mrs A's uncle turned up with instruments and randomly started playing this and other classics. Cracking night.

RichA

Visit site
Just played randomly in the car...
Probably haven't heard it since I was a kid and had it on vinyl, but could still remember all the words, down to an infinite loop near the end where my record was scratched.

Beedee

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Since I'm meant to be in Birmingham right now at a Nighwish concert (now postponed until November) it's going to be at least one Nightwish blu-ray tonight.

D

Deleted member 16999

Directors cut “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” featuring Prince.

Just stunning

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Found myself picking a best of GO’S from my pile of CDs and in the car I find myself singing along...it’s an age thing I know...but his goodies from back then were IMO very good indeed