So what are you listening to at the moment?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
New Biffy Clyro album that's out today - full album on their YouTube as a playlist. It's absolutely incredible (and I've not quite finished it yet). About 100 times better than Ellipsis. Amazing.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Just a couple that came up recently - from back when me and mrs to be were hingin' out - just the stuff the tweaks the memotions a bit. Turn Back the Clock - indeed - simpler days...

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Last night I listened to (part watched) Anne Sophie Mutter and The Royal Philharmonic Across the Stars concert from Munich (either BBC4 or Sky Arts)

John Williams film scores

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Currently listening to (on the box) Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon from Earls Court 1994 and 'playing it loud'. The only annoyance its from a channel with adverts.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
PULSE tour, I was there and it was fantastic. It was the showcase for the new album at the time The Division Bell. DSOT part was superb.

Sadly with children and moving to the West Country the last live concert I saw was The Wall at Earls Court. I'll always remember the bit about surrogate bands and reading the next day how well Nick Mason was doing at Le Mans on the day of the concert.

Most memorable for me was Knebworth shortly before they released Wish You Here.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
I had a listen because Aaron Dessner of The National produced it, and was very pleasantly surprised. One of two songs do sound a but like some of the quieter National tracks.

I think she uses a lot of influences and none of it is particularly ground breaking, I can see a lot of someone like Billie Marten in there who I really like. Plus as you say The National and some indie folk types. But she does it really well.