Snooper S400 Laser

T

thecraw

Just wondering if anyone on here has used one or got one. I've been offered a brand new in the box one at a great price.

Anyone got any views or experience of these?

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looks identical to the Hillman 800 I have. I took the risk buy a cheap laser and don't regret it. Same results as something 2-3x the price.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Snooper have a good reputation originally based on GPS/camera detectors for HGVs. I have had two Snooper golf GPS and they have been excellent.

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Andrew, this would have ticked lots of boxes for you. It would have had you ditch wee Carly from your profile ;)

Craw was telling me Martin but would need something special to do that. Even more so she's a winner lol

Hear your request's were not on the menu haha

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Craw was telling me Martin but would need something special to do that. Even more so she's a winner lol

Hear your request's were not on the menu haha

Well you gotta ask buddy but really she was some bit of gear man honestly, the craw was drooling like a big dug

Brazil

Medal Winner
Visit site
I have had the Snooper laser rangefinder for 6months now its a fantastic piece of kit for the price, easy to use not had to change the battery yet. Prior to the Snooper I had the Garmin watch but the laser rangefinder definately wins it for me