Snell MTB

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
played with one of these yesterday really impressed with it, but everywhere appears to be sold out, have they stopped making it, or is it still available?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
played with one of these yesterday really impressed with it, but everywhere appears to be sold out, have they stopped making it, or is it still available?

As a direct to consumer brand I can’t see how “everywhere” is sold out.

They are decent ball - I kindly donated a dozen to a few courses in 2019.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The last time I used them they had black and red options.. they were impressive and well worth it. However I was not really playing well enough to maximise their potential and AD333 at £19/ dozen seemed like a compromise.. didn’t go to pinnacles though.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
As a direct to consumer brand I can’t see how “everywhere” is sold out.

They are decent ball - I kindly donated a dozen to a few courses in 2019.
i googled them and a couple of sites selling them came up, both were out of stock on everything, a few lines said avail, but was OOS when you clicked on them, hence wondering if they were still being made/sold in the UK

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
The last time I used them they had black and red options.. they were impressive and well worth it. However I was not really playing well enough to maximise their potential and AD333 at £19/ dozen seemed like a compromise.. didn’t go to pinnacles though.
Yea there are the MTB and MTB-X models (you can buy a dozen of them combined in a "tester" pack, 6 of each), similar type arrangement to Titleist and TM. Their UK distribution centre is across town from me actually, I feel aggrieved paying 3 quid delivery :D Might contact them and see if I can just collect in future.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Does anyone know which of their premium balls is lower spinning off a driver?
I need as much help as I can get in that department.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Does anyone know which of their premium balls is lower spinning off a driver?
I need as much help as I can get in that department.
No it’s a mid spin ball for the driver that’s super fast. The MTb black spins a little less.
I desperately want to use the ball but it spins too much with my irons hence me using the AVX