Slope ratings website

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Some before posted a link to a site that has all course slope ratings, and I can’t for the life of me find it, could someone please post the link.

TIA.

FuzzyDuck

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Strange, it states my course is par 72 off the whites (correct) but only par 70 off yellows. There isn't a single hole where the yellow tees have a different par to the white tees.

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Strange, it states my course is par 72 off the whites (correct) but only par 70 off yellows. There isn't a single hole where the yellow tees have a different par to the white tees.
Are you sure you're not misinterpreting the course rating as the par?
Because when I look up my own course on that database, it doesn't mention par at all.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Bearing in mind this is a USGA link I’d expect a new world version pretty soon. It will might be improved data of HowDidiD. We can only live in hope.

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Actually I’ve just read this. Slopes will be maintained by golf England From November 2020 for us over here.

https://www.todaysgolfer.co.uk/news...-the-new-world-handicap-system-means-for-you/
By far the majority of men's courses (ie tees) in England have now been rated to USGA specifications by County Rating Teams. Women's courses have had a USGA rating for more than 10 years but virtually all have been rerated as part of the preliminaries to WHS.
The rating system produces 3 main figures. Course Rating (essentially SSS to 1 dec), Bogey Rating and Slope Rating. Initially, EG was only releasing the CR for clubs to use in place of SSS. However, the full information is now being added to the database linked above. As additional courses are rated the database is updated.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Did you mean rows not columns?

I kept a screenshot from a few weeks back and what is now showing as Gender, was previously showing as front(9) back(9). So thinking they have a display issue currently.
Are you using a PC or phone app?

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh! They've changed the output format. Last time I looked was a couple of months back and par was not mentioned. Just looked up my home course again and now it is (and is wrong for ladies off the white tees!)
Get your club to check the certificate.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Did you mean rows not columns?

I kept a screenshot from a few weeks back and what is now showing as Gender, was previously showing as front(9) back(9). So thinking they have a display issue currently.

I have been accessing this site for a good 6 months and have always been able to see Gender as well as front and back 9s

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
I should add that all courses in Scotland, Wales and Ireland have also had a USGA rating for over 10 years. The old EGU decided to go it alone.