SkySports presenter coverage of US Open

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hennie is abysmal. Something about her inane chatter makes it seem like she's never watched golf, even though we know that not to be true. Even her timing is poor, constantly talks over the others. I think she tries too hard.
Did you edit last nights post or was it fraggered? No need for such language on here.
And I disagree about Henni, I think she's a breath of fresh air with her chirpy chatty commentary, so much better than the dreary Coltart!

HeftyHacker

Visit site
I have, possibly, the best solution to this.
Watch it with the sound down.
That way you don't get irritated by meaningless drivel because you don't hear it.
They put enough info on the screen for you to be able to work out what's going on...
Worth doing anyway with the constant drone from the blimps and helicopters this weekend just gone.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Did you edit last nights post or was it fraggered? No need for such language on here.
And I disagree about Henni, I think she's a breath of fresh air with her chirpy chatty commentary, so much better than the dreary Coltart!
I totally didn't mean to swear I was just so tired and didn't realise I'd done it - I'm normally good at catching myself but missed one. Yes I got fraggered but I also edited it myself to what it should have said. 👍🏻

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I totally didn't mean to swear I was just so tired and didn't realise I'd done it - I'm normally good at catching myself but missed one. Yes I got fraggered but I also edited it myself to what it should have said. 👍🏻
Ah OK, I was surprised as you don't normally blaspheme 😂
Glad you sorted it. 👍

tobybarker

Visit site
it's not the commentators that are the problem...it's the mindless advertising every 5 minutes that makes me leave sky sports quite frequently. in fact I now just sign up for a month at a time when there's something I really want to watch. thank goodness for the Rolex hour.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
it's not the commentators that are the problem...it's the mindless advertising every 5 minutes that makes me leave sky sports quite frequently. in fact I now just sign up for a month at a time when there's something I really want to watch. thank goodness for the Rolex hour.

Unfortunately I believe this comes from them using US Network feeds so they either fill the time with mindless chat or run adverts themselves. Neither of which are particularly great.

Must be a nightmare watching TV in the US with the incessant ad breaks.