SkyCaddie SX 400

stgolf37

Visit site
Is anyone struggling with renewing membership on SkyGolf/SkyCaddie handhelds? I cannot get my account details to enter even though they are 100% correct and membership renewal keeps failing/crashing on their website.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Renewing Skycaddie subscription is one of the biggest PITA things to ever exist.
It's a trial every single time.
If it wasn't such a good piece of kit I'd bin mine and get a watch...and I hate wearing watches...

stgolf37

Visit site
Have you phoned them? The UK helpdesk was pretty good last time I used it.
yes contacted them and she was really helpful...but unfortunately the Tech Team in the USA failed, they said there were no issues with my log in but there definitley is

stgolf37

Visit site
Renewing Skycaddie subscription is one of the biggest PITA things to ever exist.
If it wasn't such a good piece of kit I'd bin mine and get a watch...and I hate wearing watches...
I have had problems every year on re-new day

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I got their LX2 watch after my SG5 died.

Their software and website is the single worst thing I have encountered. It's abysmal in every way.

But with the LX2, once you've registered it, there is no subs for the basic ground mapped distance data. You miss out on hazards and inteligreen functions but I can live with that. Have never had to sync the device with their terrible software since that first day.