Skechers GO GOLF Elite V.3

D

Deleted member 15344

Just bought a pair Guy and they are very comfy when I tried them on

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Any users of the above ? Reviews please.

Cheers

Midnight...

Off to the new Skechers store in Bracknell this weekend and hoping to pick up a pair. If not I'm heading to Silvermere at Easter so will give them a go then. They look fabulous for the summer and a decent price. If I get some this weekend I'll use them practicing next week after work and let you know how easy they are to wear out the box

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks for all the comments.

Phil,

Are they waterproof ? How do they compare to other spikeless ones that you have had mate?

D

Deleted member 15344

Thanks for all the comments.

Phil,

Are they waterproof ? How do they compare to other spikeless ones that you have had mate?

They are more comfy than the Pro SL - seem to have good grip - don’t they will be more waterproof than your average golf shoe

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I own three pairs of Skechers, all three are like slippers but they are not at all waterproof. Not even close. Feet are wet within 2/3 holes. Elite x2 which are meant to be waterproof have not been but I'll take comfort any day.

I have gone back to Puma shoes for waterproof.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I own three pairs of Skechers, all three are like slippers but they are not at all waterproof. Not even close. Feet are wet within 2/3 holes. Elite x2 which are meant to be waterproof have not been but I'll take comfort any day.

I have gone back to Puma shoes for waterproof.

Cheers for the info mate.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Its always funny how shoes, what ever the brand, are waterproof for someone, and leak like a sieve for others.

My pumas give me trench foot!

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Its always funny how shoes, what ever the brand, are waterproof for someone, and leak like a sieve for others.

My pumas give me trench foot!

Was actually talking about that the other day too! I have a pair of gore-tex Merrell shoes and a pair of Clark's gore-tex shoes. Clark's are work shoes and the Merrell are general out and about, dog walking, going to the shops etc shoes. Both have never leaked or let in. The Merrell have been through woods, fields trails etc. The Clark's have been through puddles, fields etc too and they have been great.

Never had a golf shoes that perfoms like them!!!

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Was actually talking about that the other day too! I have a pair of gore-tex Merrell shoes and a pair of Clark's gore-tex shoes. Clark's are work shoes and the Merrell are general out and about, dog walking, going to the shops etc shoes. Both have never leaked or let in. The Merrell have been through woods, fields trails etc. The Clark's have been through puddles, fields etc too and they have been great.

Never had a golf shoes that perfoms like them!!!

Similar opinion here too
Got 2 good pairs of walking shoes ( dog walking mainly )
Got a pair of Salomon goretex, great shoes, comfy, very waterproof, never let me down yet
But I’ve an old pair of Merrell refuge pro gtx, goretex, shoes
These are the possibly the most comfy shoes ever owned
Never let a drop of water in yet

If merrell made golf shoes , it would be the 1st brand I’d buy

Back to golf shoes then.......
I do own 2 pairs of Skechers go golf Elite 2
Love them
Straight out the box, very comfy, no issues, with comfort or being waterproof either

Happy to recommend

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Similar opinion here too
Got 2 good pairs of walking shoes ( dog walking mainly )
Got a pair of Salomon goretex, great shoes, comfy, very waterproof, never let me down yet
But I’ve an old pair of Merrell refuge pro gtx, goretex, shoes
These are the possibly the most comfy shoes ever owned
Never let a drop of water in yet

If merrell made golf shoes , it would be the 1st brand I’d buy

Back to golf shoes then.......
I do own 2 pairs of Skechers go golf Elite 2
Love them
Straight out the box, very comfy, no issues, with comfort or being waterproof either

Happy to recommend

Cheers mate,

Do you know if there is much difference between the Elite 2 and 3 ?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Cheers mate,

Do you know if there is much difference between the Elite 2 and 3 ?

I went for the 2 initially, online purchase for last years model, tried two sizes, neither fit. My normal size was way too tight, couldn’t get one shoe on, tried half size up, width was better but shoe was more than 3cm too long.

Tried the 3 in the pro shop yesterday, my normal size fit perfectly. The leather in the 3 upper seems more supple too.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I went for the 2 initially, online purchase for last years model, tried two sizes, neither fit. My normal size was way too tight, couldn’t get one shoe on, tried half size up, width was better but shoe was more than 3cm too long.

Tried the 3 in the pro shop yesterday, my normal size fit perfectly. The leather in the 3 upper seems more supple too.

Thanks for the info.