simon cowell..please note

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
think he was honestly penniless, depressed and in a bad place, he's coming out of that due to the people on Xfactor, I see no harm in this and find it sad people ridicule someone trying their best.

I'm not ridiculing him in the least. BUT when he talks about being the sort who doesn't like doing covers and that he's not typical of X Factor etc then I think he's not being honest at all. He knew the score before auditioning and what would be expected and will continue to be expected of him. Singing his own stuff isn't going to feature highly.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Watched a documentary abotu how Iron Maiden staged a world tour. The roadies have more musical talent than the finalists. IM are another band that can still sell out in minutes and have enduring longevity. How many of the X Factor finalists have really gone on

I saw Iron Maiden as a support "warm up" group to Kiss Live in Hanover in 1981. What a great gig that was.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I'm not ridiculing him in the least. BUT when he talks about being the sort who doesn't like doing covers and that he's not typical of X Factor etc then I think he's not being honest at all. He knew the score before auditioning and what would be expected and will continue to be expected of him. Singing his own stuff isn't going to feature highly.

I'm pretty sure Amanda none of us really know what goes on behind the massive wheels of the Cowell empire, it is recorded that the producers dictate the songs to certain contestants (fair enough it's their business) as there's a mass market they have to appeal to.

Any 'winners' ie anyone who gets a recording contract will usually do covers as well as new songs if that's their target market. Someone like James I will wager will come out with some of his own stuff mixed in with re-mixed covers, nothing wrong with covers BTW, even the beatles did it ;)

Darth walsh/cowell vega