Should my wrench "Click?"

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes all the wrenches are torque wrenches, They all click. Just need a good old twist. Never use your club if its not that tight. Belive me it will come loose in the end. Also check it every so often. Remember having a R7 came with no wrench. Then got a R9 with wrench. Found that the weights in the R7 needed two whole turns to tighten up right. Had used it like that for two years or so. Hate to think what could have happened, if one of the weights had come out full swing!

Have three Taylormade wrenches now. So if anyone needs one drop me a line.

all the TM driver wrenches i have had click but a couple with hybrids dont!

sweatysock41

Q-School Graduate
www.oakridgegolfclub.co.uk
All of these wrenches should click. That is the indication that you have achieved the required torque. If it doesn't then the wrench is faulty. Given that you are having to apply a fair amount of torque with only a small lever to do so it will seem that you are having to tighten them a lot.

daymond

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thanks for the post lads. Got a S/H r9 driver last week and changed it to neutral. No click. Tried again 10 minutes ago. No click. Just tried again. Hell's teeth it it sure needs some wrist strength but click it has.
Cheers.

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
WOW I didnt know I had to tighten it up that much either, somebody was about to get a TM rescue head off the back of there head!!!

Good job I read this....