Should I be encouraged or frustrated?

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I'm 67 and haven't been single figures since 1982. Two weeks ago I had a gross 76, 5 over par, 6 over CSS with no birdies & five dropped shots, dropping one virtually every time I missed a green. Today, 7 over, 5 greens missed, two three putts & no birdies, longest putt holed 4 feet. Every time I missed a green I dropped a shot. Before anyone says anything, yes I do practice my short game, it just needs to get that little better. I started the day on 9.8, could be 9.6 or the magic 9.4 after today. How would you feel? On the one hand I'm really frustrated, on the other I feel as if I could go out next week & do better.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I would feel.........................positive:thup: you have the game to easily get back to decent single figs.

Now go practice chipping until you knock everything to 3 feet max

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm 67 and haven't been single figures since 1982. Two weeks ago I had a gross 76, 5 over par, 6 over CSS with no birdies & five dropped shots, dropping one virtually every time I missed a green. Today, 7 over, 5 greens missed, two three putts & no birdies, longest putt holed 4 feet. Every time I missed a green I dropped a shot. Before anyone says anything, yes I do practice my short game, it just needs to get that little better. I started the day on 9.8, could be 9.6 or the magic 9.4 after today. How would you feel? On the one hand I'm really frustrated, on the other I feel as if I could go out next week & do better.
Encouraged, I'm the same age and had a good week for a change. Always look on the bright side , we can shoot our age more the youngins.:thup: