Shaw Hill Is Booked (Rguk,Tony,GJbike)

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great!

I tried to get some course info of the website, they offer "some" links to course card etc. but I can't find it!!

Looks splendid....do you know your way around the site? it's not important, I can live without, but was keen to see.

AlchemyGolf

Head Pro
www.onixbikes.co.uk
The website is poor as per giving info on the course.

They dont let us play off the champ tees in the week which is a shame as its a much better test from there.
Even off the champs its pretty short.
It should be in decent nick by April,it was last year.A lot of the holes are tree lined with fully grown mature tees.Lots of ponds and doglegs that put positional play to the fore and keeps you on your toes.Its just a nice pleasent picturesque course to play, if you hit it straight then a good score should be there but be a bit wayward and its coming out sideways from the trees that costs yer.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
A lot of the holes are tree lined with fully grown mature tees.Lots of ponds and doglegs that put positional play to the fore and keeps you on your toes. Its just a nice pleasant picturesque course to play, if you hit it straight then a good score should be there but be a bit wayward and its coming out sideways from the trees that costs yer.

I should be right at home then!! It's chipping sideways that keeps me on 12......better get the straight shots in the bag!

AlchemyGolf

Head Pro
www.onixbikes.co.uk
Click on the link on my signature,thats the 2nd shot to the 17th hole.Drive before the pond then up to a green surrounded by trees.

All looks a bit bleak in february,hopefully have some leaves on the trees in April.

Will try to get some more video of some of the other holes

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nice Video.....I guess the lake isn't an issue for a 2 h'cap! I resisted the temptation to analyse your swing. :)