Sharing a driver.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
A pal of mine bought a cobra driver two months after hitting another PPs said it was gorgeous. It's now on eBay. Says it is a bag of crap. He is now looking at a Ping with the exact same specks as mine.
Anyway tomorrow we are in a nine hole comp and I mentioned about him using my club for thompsons and the back nine after. He asked if it was possible with it being a comp. I mentioned as long as he has no more than 14 bats he should be ok.

But is that the case?

That aside, the Driver is set up for me not him. My swing speed is far lower than his beast swing so it could be interesting.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
A pal of mine bought a cobra driver two months after hitting another PPs said it was gorgeous. It's now on eBay. Says it is a bag of crap. He is now looking at a Ping with the exact same specks as mine.
Anyway tomorrow we are in a nine hole comp and I mentioned about him using my club for thompsons and the back nine after. He asked if it was possible with it being a comp. I mentioned as long as he has no more than 14 bats he should be ok.

But is that the case?

That aside, the Driver is set up for me not him. My swing speed is far lower than his beast swing so it could be interesting.

Tashyboy talk in riddles, what are thompsons?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site

But is that the case?

I think youll find its against the rules and to share clubs as a team you have to have no more than 14 between you

Tashyboy

Visit site
Tashyboy talk in riddles, what are thompsons?

You know what Jim I don't know :rofl:hang on let me read it again.

It should read "the comp". flippin spell check.

PS, have you played the Nottinghamshire, we have a freebie there on Thursday due to the Notts PGA taking over our place.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
If you're playing a 9 hole comp on the front 9 then continuing to play the back 9 then I don't see why he can't use it on the back 9 as the comp holes have been completed.....
Don't do it during the comp though...

Tashyboy

Visit site
If you're playing a 9 hole comp on the front 9 then continuing to play the back 9 then I don't see why he can't use it on the back 9 as the comp holes have been completed.....
Don't do it during the comp though...

Cheers Imurg me man👍

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site

PS, have you played the Nottinghamshire, we have a freebie there on Thursday due to the Notts PGA taking over our place.

Well worth a visit, plenty water to wash your balls in.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site

Played there couple of weeks ago, good track :)

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
What was not clear, was whether Tashy was referring to his mate & himself sharing use of the club during the 9 hole comp?

Sharing obviously a no-no, but his mate can carry & use Tashy's driver any time he likes, provided Tashy does not use it. And of course provided he's not carrying more than 14 clubs.

Tashyboy

Visit site
What was not clear, was whether Tashy was referring to his mate & himself sharing use of the club during the 9 hole comp?

Sharing obviously a no-no, but his mate can carry & use Tashy's driver any time he likes, provided Tashy does not use it. And of course provided he's not carrying more than 14 clubs.
👍 Cheers mah man, we was going to use/share it but not now. He will just have to smash his 3 wood 50 yd past my drives