Shaft tip size

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Does anyone know the tip size for a TM sim max 5 wood with glued hosel I’m thinking it .350 as most are

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Personally I would expect .335. Easier for TM to buy all the shafts and as one size and just tip to fairway wood.

Mine is at the club if I can remember to take a vernier with me or bring it home I will measure it.

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Personally I would expect .335. Easier for TM to buy all the shafts and as one size and just tip to fairway wood.

Mine is at the club if I can remember to take a vernier with me or bring it home I will measure it.
Ok thanks it actually for a Sim 7 wood but can’t find 7 wood with stiff shaft so ordered a reg will pull that when it arrive but just wanted to be prepared when it arrives. I’d shaft and ferrul.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ok thanks it actually for a Sim 7 wood but can’t find 7 wood with stiff shaft so ordered a reg will pull that when it arrive but just wanted to be prepared when it arrives. I’d shaft and ferrul.

Measuring at the point just above the ferrule it is .340 so a .335 shaft (Ventus Blue)