Sex sells.......

• Thread starter Deleted member 23270
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 23270

I think to a degree you are doing her a disservice. She clearly wanted to stand out and the jazzy leggings seemed to do the job she wanted them to. As I said initially it was about her learning to play, but she definitely started to want to get more women into golf relatively early. Either way, you can't argue that she has clearly achieved what she wanted and is now doing quite nicely for herself
So she built up a following when she was learning to play? I wonder why people would watch that.

Boomy

Visit site
Sarah Stirk? Hetti dripping tap?

Hetti Wainthrop (aka Henni Coyack) is dreadful as lead presenter, listening to Backwardsticks drone on about being stuck in the past is almost less painful. Thankfully I tend to record and watch it back so I can fast forward ?‍?

4LEX

Visit site
Lucy Robson is a brilliant golfer and I watch her 'content' purely for golf related titbits.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So she built up a following when she was learning to play? I wonder why people would watch that.

This says a lot more about you and your sexist attitude than it does anything else.

All you see is two attractive women and assume that there can’t be anything more to them than that.

I’m not a massive fan of jazzy’s content, but that’s just personal preference, whereas I think Mia is great. Her content is decent and she’s a good role model to kids.

Compare and contrast with say, Lucy robson, who has 1m followers but is unlikely to become a brand ambassador for big golf brands, as that’s not what she’s about. Equally though, who are we to judge what she or anyone else wants to post?

Frankly I find your view on this matter depressing, chauvinistic and out dated.

D

Deleted member 23270

This says a lot more about you and your sexist attitude than it does anything else.

All you see is two attractive women and assume that there can’t be anything more to them than that.

I’m not a massive fan of jazzy’s content, but that’s just personal preference, whereas I think Mia is great. Her content is decent and she’s a good role model to kids.

Compare and contrast with say, Lucy robson, who has 1m followers but is unlikely to become a brand ambassador for big golf brands, as that’s not what she’s about. Equally though, who are we to judge what she or anyone else wants to post?

Frankly I find your view on this matter depressing, chauvinistic and out dated.
I don't follow either of them. I'm not really into their stuff, direct your comments at those who follow them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.