Senior PGA Championship

Fore Right

Visit site
Our very own Richard Bland flying the 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 flag at the Senior PGA Championship.

It would be incredible if Blandy can become a Senior Major Champion !

All his success has come so late in his career after grinding as a mule for so many years.

As I write this tied for the lead after 7 holes with Greg Chalmers and Chris Di Marco with the rather large shadow of Ernie Els just one shot behind.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Bland will be the player that’s at a higher competitive level than anyone else in the field - he is prob the only player who is still playing to a high level competitively on a main tour

It happens regularly when someone moves across to the Seniors tour they win majors early - Chapman , Broadhurst , Montgomerie etc

The set up of the course etc is a little bit more forgiving etc

Will be nice for him to win it

Fore Right

Visit site
Does “our” refer to UK or your bosses at LIV?
Hhhmmm strange comment. You are allowed to watch all golf and enjoy it including Liv Golf.
UK obviously.
He is an English Player going for a major and it will be a great story given how his career has blossomed in his latter years.

I watch all golf as much as possible.
Today ive watched DPWT in Belgium, was watching Charles Scwab and now switched to Senior PGA Champs.

Managed to fit in the Monaco GP as well which was a zzzzzz fest.

Fore Right

Visit site
Bland will be the player that’s at a higher competitive level than anyone else in the field - he is prob the only player who is still playing to a high level competitively on a main tour

It happens regularly when someone moves across to the Seniors tour they win majors early - Chapman , Broadhurst , Montgomerie etc

The set up of the course etc is a little bit more forgiving etc

Will be nice for him to win it
Yeah good point, hadnt thought of that.

Playing longer golf courses against Brooks, Bryson, Smith and Rahm etc in every event does probably give him a competitive advantage at this level.
Cink and Harrington also still playing regular tour events as well

Bland just 3 stabbed the par 3 to go back to co leader

Singlefiguregokfer

Banned
Visit site
Hhhmmm strange comment. You are allowed to watch all golf and enjoy it including Liv Golf.
UK obviously.
He is an English Player going for a major and it will be a great story given how his career has blossomed in his latter years.

I watch all golf as much as possible.
Today ive watched DPWT in Belgium, was watching Charles Scwab and now switched to Senior PGA Champs.

Managed to fit in the Monaco GP as well which was a zzzzzz fest.
Not really, you are Mr LIV aren’t you!

Fore Right

Visit site
Not really, you are Mr LIV aren’t you!
Yes I like watching Liv.
With that being the case why shouldnt I voice that on here.
I also post about other golf as well.

I also like watching the PGAT and the majors the most of all.

The narrative of if you like Liv then you must not like any other golf tour is tired now to be honest.

No sides here I just like watching the worlds best golfers that are now on both the PGA Tour and Liv.
Im younger than most on here so maybe im more open to it as ive only been playing the game since covid.

If you dont like Liv then thats fine, its different and I get why some dont like it.
But
That doesnt mean that others cant enjoy it and voice that if they wish.

And anyway this was a Richard Bland post that never mentioned Liv, you did that :unsure:

Singlefiguregokfer

Banned
Visit site
Yes I like watching Liv.
With that being the case why shouldnt I voice that on here.
I also post about other golf as well.

I also like watching the PGAT and the majors the most of all.

The narrative of if you like Liv then you must not like any other golf tour is tired now to be honest.

No sides here I just like watching the worlds best golfers that are now on both the PGA Tour and Liv.
Im younger than most on here so maybe im more open to it as ive only been playing the game since covid.

If you dont like Liv then thats fine, its different and I get why some dont like it.
But
That doesnt mean that others cant enjoy it and voice that if they wish.

And anyway this was a Richard Bland post that never mentioned Liv, you did that :unsure:
I was simply asking which “our” you meant!

AussieKB

Visit site
Good win for Bland, the Aussie Greg Chalmers used to come to practice his putting at my old course in West OZ, he was a member at Royal Fremantle where Min Woo & Minjee LEE are from, they have a great teaching Pro for all our youngsters.

Fore Right

Visit site
Hard not to be pleased for the guy with everything he is going through with his brother.
Interesting to see if the Senior Open Championship will now allow him to play.