Second hand club sites

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi there. Has anyone had any experience with the used club buying sites that seem to be more popular than ever ( like golf bidder, www.cashforeclubs.co.uk and golfclubs4cash etc...)

I'm looking to sell but a little apprehensive. Reviews seem positive online but would appreciate an objective opinion for anyone who has used them?
They offered me £110 for a brand new in the wrapper cobra f9 sold it in eBay for £240 there prices are too low for me better to go private if selling clubs, here, gumtree, and eBay are a good start

Bmac18

Visit site
I reckon this guy just posted this as a thinly veiled advert for 'cashforeclubs' - considering I've never heard of them and that was the only one he spelt the link correctly for. And then vanished into the night. :ROFLMAO:
Company director is called Neil also ?? offered me more than other sites so starting to think they are not to be trusted

bradleywedge

Visit site
ebay if you want to get the best money, buyers pay well over the odds on there, I have sold a lot. Also used golfbidder for a trade in on some wedges they gave me a fair price so would recommend any of those

Neil16

Visit site
Sorry guys. Thanks for replying. Notifications had been going to my junk so thought everyone had been ignoring me. Wish I did own the company :) sold on Facebook marketplace in the end. No fees!! Few time wasters asking 'is this still available' then never responding and a few ridiculous offers but got there in the end. I reckon Facebook is a better option than ebay. Easier to create the advert and a lot cheaper!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Is that still going? not been offered that for a while.
The £1 fees offer seems to have dried up.
They have a 2% fees offer going at the moment but only if the sale price is more than 30 quid.
They've had half price and various other offers every couple of weeks..