Second club query

Duck90

Visit site
Hi, I have recently signed up to a second club. I won the competition on Thursday but there has been no alterations to my handicap. I noticed in the MyEG app that there is an option for a second club but I can’t alter this. I understand my home club looks after my handicap but how do my scores get to them for alterations?
Thanks
Daniel

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I'm in Scotland but , played at least 15 opens so far this year and every score has been on my handicap record that night, even the ones that are not using the SG app. They have all just taken my cdh number.

wjemather

Visit site
Hi, I have recently signed up to a second club. I won the competition on Thursday but there has been no alterations to my handicap. I noticed in the MyEG app that there is an option for a second club but I can’t alter this. I understand my home club looks after my handicap but how do my scores get to them for alterations?
Thanks
Daniel
Your second club simply needs to set you up correctly as an away member on their system (ClubV1) and add you as a secondary member on the WHS Platform (dotgolf) - and ensure ClubV1 is synchronising your handicap information. Scores should then go through to WHS as soon as they are entered. Note that winning a comp won't necessarily result in a handicap index change.

Duck90

Visit site
Your second club simply needs to set you up correctly as an away member on their system (ClubV1) and add you as a secondary member on the WHS Platform (dotgolf) - and ensure ClubV1 is synchronising your handicap information. Scores should then go through to WHS as soon as they are entered. Note that winning a comp won't necessarily result in a handicap index change.
Thanks. Yeah I understand it necessarily won’t change my handicap but I hit a 65 nett so surely that should alter it. I’ll get in touch with the second club and try and sort it out. Thanks again

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
One thing to ensure is that the new club understands that you are an away player for handicap purposes. They could be trying to have your status transferred otherwise.