Scotty Cameron Select Jet Set

• Thread starter Deleted member 23270
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23270

New range of 4 putters released next week. RRP £599.......would you?

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
No chance,

Overhyped, and overpriced.

Still, there'll be golfers that can't repeatedly stick it within 3 feet from 20 foot away - that think blowing 600 dollars on a putter will cure their woes.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wouldn't pay half that. I don't really get the fuss with Scotty Cameron. They just look like fairly typical blade putters to me with nothing special going on.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
And to the OP's question, I don't need a new one just yet, but I wouldn't spend £599 on a putter, driver or any single club.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I love my Scotty Del Mar although my head has been turned by sink putters - no jokes about me being better off with a sink plunger

Bobthesock

Visit site
Scotty Camerons are the vokeys of putters. No better than anything else on the market but people think they are good because they are expensive.
Having said that my putter was £250 but won that in an open so had to buy something from the pro shop

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I love my Scotty Del Mar although my head has been turned by sink putters - no jokes about me being better off with a sink plunger

Mate.

you had no need to basically force me to google ‘sink’ putters and check out the pics.

That my friend was inconsiderate and totally unjustified IMO! Etc etc

Christ there are some beauties on there :love::love:

And for very reasonable prices compared to a lot of OEM’s.