Scottish Golf Vouchers

howlsatthemoon

Visit site
Why don't you give them a call on 01334 466477 and ask them??
I would, but what is the point when they only sell the blank vouchers?? It is the retailers themselves who decide whether to accept them or not. That is why I asked the question if anyone knew any online retailers that accepts SG vouchers.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I would, but what is the point when they only sell the blank vouchers?? It is the retailers themselves who decide whether to accept them or not. That is why I asked the question if anyone knew any online retailers that accepts SG vouchers.
Sorry Howler, think you missed that I meant that S.G.U. would hold a list of who were cleared to retail/redeem the vouchers or even could they tell you who in your area were redeeming them back for payment via S.G.U.......Also is it only the S.G.U that are selling these vouchers?
A few years ago 4 of us were going to Royal Dornoch for weekend and bought some gear direct from S.G.U. retail before the trip but haven't looked to see if they still do this?
Still wouldn't do any harm to call them would it?:love:
As the old advert said-'"It's good to talk"....(wish someone would tell my better half-don't know what I've done this time-oh well footies on):whistle:

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
Sorry Howler, think you missed that I meant that S.G.U. would hold a list of who were cleared to retail/redeem the vouchers
No they won't, it's not a permission thing, anyone cashing an SG voucher invoices Scottish Golf the issuing club for the amount. It's entirely on the retailer (as howler said) whether they want to accept, which is why you can get randoms like John Lewis & M&S accepting them.

Last edited:

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sorry but not sure about using them online. But some pro shops will give you cash less their percentage and you can now use the in your own golf club to pay fees etc.(y)
Thanks Billy, this is what I meant ( I think:p)
Was thinking that S.G.U. would be able to tell Howler who was redeeming the value of the voucher from the S.G.U. (Or who had even enquired about their usage/redemption value)
Didn't mean to strain anyone's brain on this...............Thanks big fella:love:(y)

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks Billy, this is what I meant ( I think:p)
Was thinking that S.G.U. would be able to tell Howler who was redeeming the value of the voucher from the S.G.U. (Or who had even enquired about their usage/redemption value)
Didn't mean to strain anyone's brain on this...............Thanks big fella:love:(y)
No probs mate, but there's no longer a U in SGU lol, it's now S.G..
Sadly it looks like we're going to lose another manager soon :cry:

howlsatthemoon

Visit site
Thanks everyone for your replies. I don't think Scottish Golf actually redeems the vouchers, they only sell them blank, it is the issuing club who pays the retailer. So far I have managed to find one online retailer who accepts SG vouchers, just thought other forum members may have had some experience of using SG vouchers online. Cheers.