Scotlands Augusta..

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Used to be a fabulous course however it fell into steep decline and the condition was absolutely dreadful the last time I played it. Hopefully it can regain its former glory as it was a tough old beast in a wonderful setting.

The legal issues all seem very very strange.

TreeSeeker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
sounds like the only winners in that case were the lawyers.

I wouldn't bill this as "sell outside the UK", more just as a way to highlight how downright messy legal structures can make things.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I played it very soon after it opened and on a few of the holes you felt you were playing in the fields they were constructed on, but even in my fading memories of the it had some great holes.

I note that I read that it was officially opened in 1987 but I am sure I played it at least a couple of years before then - maybe not. Maybe I had moved south and was up visiting my folks when me and my mate Dunc (member of Elderslie) popped up to play it.

GMC1981

Club Champion
Visit site
I played it very soon after it opened and on a few of the holes you felt you were playing in the fields they were constructed on, but even in my fading memories of the it had some great holes.

I note that I read that it was officially opened in 1987 but I am sure I played it at least a couple of years before then - maybe not. Maybe I had moved south and was up visiting my folks when me and my mate Dunc (member of Elderslie) popped up to play it.

Your mates initials aren’t DD by any chance are they ?