Scotland 4 balls -EDIT: MORE THAN 2 HOUSEHOLDS...

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nicola due to tell us about the latest 3 week review on Thursday this week. She has been sounding pretty optimistic about announcing further relaxations at that time.

She needs to clarify or change the five mile recommendation. Still a lot of confusion and many won't travel more than the five miles to play golf.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
She needs to clarify or change the five mile recommendation. Still a lot of confusion and many won't travel more than the five miles to play golf.

That's up to them. It is clear that it is guidance and wouldn't be enforced.
The travel thing is about not having thousands of people heading to Loch Lomond or beaches, not golf.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
That's up to them. It is clear that it is guidance and wouldn't be enforced.
The travel thing is about not having thousands of people heading to Loch Lomond or beaches, not golf.
I understand that, but could I justify travelling 80 miles to play at Gullane this week?

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I understand that, but could I justify travelling 80 miles to play at Gullane this week?

If you could play closer to home, no perhaps you couldn't. If Gullane was your club then I don't see why not. Exercise, mental well being etc.
Not much done about people getting the train to Balloch or to head into to cities to protest (AKA make a nuisance of themselves).