S1 new battery

kevincook

Visit site
Have recently bought brand new ultra lithium battery forr my s1. Direct from motocaddy.
Having used a couple of times it's now showing on the trolley only 2 red bars after fully charging it?
Is it time to go to shop and ask for replacement or is it a thing with the trolley,,? Got around the course but had to keep plugging and unplugging the connection to get tiny amounts of power,,?

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
I will apologise in advance for even suggesting this, but think it's worth saying...

A mate of mine once thought his lithium battery was faulty, only to discover he'd been charging it with a lead acid charger(!)
The symptoms you describe sound very similar.
Are you sure you're using the right charger?

kevincook

Visit site
Thanks. Unfortunately it'd the charger that came with it directly from motocaddy. Same issue with previous battery charger which was for same type battery. But many thanks

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I've got an S7 which uses the same battery. I replaced it recently &, second time out, it conked out after 8 holes. I was going to return it but realised that the connection between battery & charger was very stiff & I hadn't pushed it far enough in. I discovered that this resulted in the green light coming on immediately, I hadn't noticed this at the time. Once I made sure that the connector was pushed in fully I had no more problems.