Royal St Davids

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Played there twice last Summer with James (JustOne). Both days it was scorching hot and just the gentlest of breezes. Absolutely loved it, straight into my top 3 courses played.
Can imagine it would be a completely different beast with a strong wind and rain sheeting across it. But I'll stay with the memories I have!!

dronfield

Visit site
Fantastic course, played there a few times and always enjoyed it.
North Wales is a great area for a few days golf; Conwy, RSD, Nefyn and Aberdovey to name just 4.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm 3.5 hours away. You've got me thinking!
Ian, I know you travel quite a bit and usually The Saturday/ Sunday of Open week around 16/17 July there is an Open @Aberdovey on the Saturday and RSD on the Sunday. I played in both last year but hope to go next year. Aberdovey £37.50 this year and RSD a bit more but a great deal.

Class courses both

D

Deleted member 21258

Good to see someone else joining there.

RSD is great, love playing there.

Sadly the weather at Harlech is generally fairly poor when compared to other areas of England due to winds/rain. But we have the flexibility to pick the nicer days and as a result have had many great days there and when the fairway go burnt out in the summer, its brilliant fun.

Hope to see you there one day. Enjoy

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Good to see someone else joining there.

RSD is great, love playing there.

Sadly the weather at Harlech is generally fairly poor when compared to other areas of England due to winds/rain. But we have the flexibility to pick the nicer days and as a result have had many great days there and when the fairway go burnt out in the summer, its brilliant fun.

Hope to see you there one day. Enjoy

Have a tee time booked for Saturday, if the weather holds