RCD 4.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 68
  • RCD 9 green to tee.jpg
    RCD 9 green to tee.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 70
S

Snelly

Lucky you!

RCD is the best and toughest course I have ever played. I love it - my favourite course by a long way. Played there 3 times and most recently last October when I shot 76 in a force 6 wind! Felt like a 65!

Nice to see the pictures - thanks.

Snelly.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Ok you have convinced me I need to play the course. How did you get on for £50 ? Anyone fancy a little away day or two ?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Ok you have convinced me I need to play the course. How did you get on for £50 ? Anyone fancy a little away day or two ?

It has always cost me £160, so I don't get the £50 bit.

Someone on here is a member though. Members guest rate is about £20, if I remember right.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Just checked the site Murph and if you play in February it is £50, March is £75 and April £100. Quite like the look of a game or two late March next year.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just looked through all 45 pics, I cannot believe the condition of it in February, it looks absolutely stunning.
It looks like the best course I've never played.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
RCD is a wonderful course with some of the best holes you will ever play. It is a must-play for any serious golfer. If you have ever played a better golf course, you are very lucky indeed.

It can be a beast, though, and demands a lot from your game. Better to arrive with modest expectations and be pleasantly surprised than the converse.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Beautiful, and your dads swing is great, 80 years old:eek: when I'm his age I hope I can play around with my son as well. special moment Kevin, savour it and thanks for sharing