Roundhay Golf Club Pro

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was lucky enough yesterday to be invited to a corporate golf day. When it got to the golf it was a pro-am with golfers from the Yorkshire PGA. Prior to going out we had an hour with each pro from our team. Mine was a guy from Roundhay Golf Club in Leeds, a 9 hole municipal course, Phil Darlison. I would highly recommend him for lessons if you are in that part of the world. Really friendly bloke, easy manner and helped me straight away. He gave me a tip on mid range clubs, chipping and putting and ALL made a difference.

I suspect being at a municipal he may get over looked by some for lessons but that would be doing him a disservice. Now to keep repeating what he showed me.............

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm pleased to hear that. This was the third one of these I have done and he was by far the friendliest and most helpful pro that I have come across. Clearly others will be as good, just not in my group, but he put himself out throughout the day and it was appreciated.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Roundhay still looks like my best bet to get back into golf again and I could certainly use a lesson or ten to get me back on track. Cheers for the heads up.