Rory's Hit Forum distances

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This week's distances in Mexico. Not bad I guess.....

Screenshot-20200221-211400-com-facebook-katana.jpg

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I need to play golf in Mexico. Those figures are bonkers.

I guess the really interesting part is the short game as everything has been messed about and distorted.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Mexico is the only place in the world I have hit a 300 yd plus drive. 360 drive, pah. ??

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Justin Thomas saying they have Wedges into most holes yet narrow fairways ang tough greens making it very difficult...

Springveldt

Visit site
Mexico is the only place in the world I have hit a 300 yd plus drive. 360 drive, pah. ??
I hit a 347 yard drive at Eyemouth last year. Had a 30mph wind behind and it was on that big par 5 that the tee is about 100 feet above the fairway.
Just find a links course during the summer with the wind at your back and an elevated tee and it’s easy peazy.

Springveldt

Visit site
Over half the field (of the best players) are over par - they are hardly tearing it apart !
Well they were tearing it apart when I fell asleep with my beer in my hand on the couch. All the guys at the front had birdied something stupid like 4 in a row so I was expecting the guys behind to do the same.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Mexico is the only place in the world I have hit a 300 yd plus drive. 360 drive, pah. ?
it doesn't count if your ball lands in the back of a greenkepers truck and gets taken a further 220 yards down the hole:ROFLMAO:

it was actually the beer truck ?

D

Deleted member 1147

To be fair, Mr Rahm is having a bit of a go today and even DJ is 7 under at the moment.....
Yeah, some are having great days, but not the majority.
Still only half the field under par!