reunion

Visit site
hi, i have started this forum to catch up with old friends, powersing and andri_v, we had some issues in the past but 18 holes and lunch have solved everything, especially for me as I finished -5, powerswing -4 and andri_v +3. But that doesnt matter we had fun! Good to see you guys again

andri_v

Visit site
Brilliant idea birdie, and i fully accept your hand (or should i say golf glove - tee-hee) of friendship. Great to have lunch, and a great round all though looks like someone got the score cards muddled up, eh birdie, tee hee. Powerswing for someone who doesn't believe in the mind side of the game, you have remarkable mental strength. Brilliant.
Also i think i speak for all of us when i say a fourth player would be welcomed with open arms in the lounge.
Peace.

Visit site
tee- hee i agree andri_v the score card may been wrong, now were all friends lets call it a 3 way tie.....the only real winner was golf itself tee-hee

i agree it would be splendid to have a new golfer involved in the discussion, any-one who comes in please write a comment, tell a bit about yourself...come on

Attachments

• CT 27.jpg
    CT 27.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 1