Research Help!

Visit site
Dear all,
I am currently doing a research project on online communities as part of my Masters degree and would really appreciate your help!

Please follow this link and complete my survey, it shouldn’t take more than 5-7 minutes:
http://abergeography.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bHth54hClRs5wXj

Questions focus on what motivates or prevents people participating in online communities. The survey is part of large-scale study at Aberystwyth University under the supervision of Jan Breitsohl and will determine whether I will get future funding for my academic career.

Thank you very much for your help, it is very much appreciated!
Ps. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at any time: adam.spreckley@hotmail.co.uk
We assure you that all responses remain strictly ANONYMOUS and that no personally identifiable information will be associated with your responses.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Dear all,
I am currently doing a research project on online communities as part of my Masters degree and would really appreciate your help!

Please follow this link and complete my survey, it shouldn’t take more than 5-7 minutes:
http://abergeography.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bHth54hClRs5wXj

Questions focus on what motivates or prevents people participating in online communities. The survey is part of large-scale study at Aberystwyth University under the supervision of Jan Breitsohl and will determine whether I will get future funding for my academic career.

Thank you very much for your help, it is very much appreciated!
Ps. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at any time: adam.spreckley@hotmail.co.uk
We assure you that all responses remain strictly ANONYMOUS and that no personally identifiable information will be associated with your responses.

Seeing as you asked so politely (& im doing warranty paperwork & need a distraction) thats done for ya

Visit site
Hi. There is no prize for being the fastest in academic surveys I'm
afraid, but if you are interested in our final results, I am happy to
forward them to you once they are summarised.